It was the last Christmas season when I understood the need and importance of a sharp edge knife deeply. I understood that a dull knife is way more dangerous and harmful in the kitchen than a sharp edge one, I was cutting some vegetables and that’s when my knife got stuck while in the cutting process. So as to release it I applied extra pressure and that is how I received a deep cut into my hand when the knife suddenly skids from its path.
Everyone has their own way of learning. I learned it through the hard way with my experience and I hope you take my experience into consideration and learn from it instead of getting yourself cut or experience such pain.
But going out every time you need your blades to be sharp can be hectic task hence this is the reason why we need Knife sharpener in our kitchen so that we can have sharp knives instantly and whenever we need. So we decided to test and review various sharpeners which are affordable as well as perfectly durable at the same time.
In no time we had a list of knife sharpeners that we would like to try for our test. We used each sharpener for different types of blades and then based on each and every sharpener’s features, pro’s and con’s we came to a conclusion with our best Whetstone Sharpener – Sharp Pebble Premium Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone. So instead of taking you through all those other sharpeners and through all the process we went, we decided to directly share with you the best whetstone sharpener with an unbiased review below.
What is Whetstone?
Whetstone is also known by various names like sharpening stone, water stone. In simple terms, it is a stone which is used to sharpen cutlery or tools while using the friction force with various grit ranges of that particular stone. So it works like magic and turns dull old blades into sharp and shining razor edge blades.
The main things you need to look into while selecting a Whetstone for your kitchen are
- Natural or Manufactured Whetstone
- Oilstone or Water stone or Diamond Hones
- Soft, coarse or Hard surfaced stone – Grit selection
So based on your needs and budget you can go ahead and select the type of stone. We assume that you are looking for the best whetstone which can easily take care of all your kitchen needs and blades including scissor, razor and even axes while being under your budget and not costing you much.
Sharp Pebble Premium Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone Review
So here we present you with our number 1 choice for sharpening any type of blade at your home or outdoor. You can use this premium Whetstone anywhere and on various varieties of blades like knives, scissors, and an ax if needed. So this particular Whetstone comes with 2 side grit stone one with 1000 and other with 6000 Waterstone. You also get silicon on a bamboo base with an angle guide inside the package. As we all know safety comes first, hence the manufacturer has made sure that you don’t meet any accidents while using this kit in your kitchen by adding up silicon and bamboo base to the kit. Hence you have complete control over the sharpening process without worrying about it getting slipped.
It is a full-fledged knife sharpening kit to get extraordinary sharpened knives on your own using this kit. So without any further adieu lets dive into its features to see what this Pebble whetstone has to offer.
- You get a superior all in one bundle with double-sided premium quality stone.
- Highly durable and long lasting because of its professional grade.
- Can be used on multiple types of blades used for kitchen knives, hunting knives, pocket knives, and scissors etc.
- You don’t need to be a knife sharpening master to use this kit. It is very easy to use and also a guide has been included just in case you need any guidance to start the sharpening process.
- Comes with a handcrafted bamboo base with a non-slip rubber base in order to prevent any slipping while you are sharpening your blades.
- Knife sharpening angle guide so that you sharp at a perfect angle.
- Double-sided grit with 1000 and 6000 Waterstone value to have the sharpest blade edges.
- Bamboo base and silicon base are the best for this kit so that your kit doesn’t slip.
- EBook guide and manuals included in the kit for any help.
- Can sharpen any type of knife.
- High quality inspected.
- Does not need any power source for the sharpening process.
- 6000 grit value side stone does not always give the high polished finish.
- Getting access to eBook can be tricky as there is no info provided on how to receive yours.
- You need to soak the stone in the water for around 10 minutes before you start the sharpening process.
This was everything we had with us today to share with you regarding Sharp Pebble Premium Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone which is one of the best Whetstone Sharpener in the market today. You can go through the purchase links to know more about the product. You also get an exclusive discount as our readers if you purchase through those links.
If you are already using this or have used it in the past then please share your review with us in the comment section below as it will help the readers decide if to go with this particular sharpener or not.